Latest News

Thursday, August 4, 2016

FACEBOOK ACCOUNT (DEACTIVATE) MYSELF AND STILL BE ABLE TO USE MESSENGER IN THIS WAY!

For fans who want to close the account, Facebook (Deactivate Account) myself and still be able to use Messenger and Chat Today, I have a key, you can play like that. On the other hand, can say that it is a special key for readers who are weary of Facebook, but still want to use Messenger to communicate. So if you all want to know the key, please follow up with me!




















For smartphone users, both iOS and Android systems, please visit:
More> Account Settings> Security
Account Click on Deactivate (blue)
Type your Facebook password (if required)
Point, Please Let us know why you are deactivating Please select the preferred (but I recommend choosing I have another facebook account)
After selecting and dragging down a little bit and check the box Keep me signed into Messenger
Finally, just click on the button Deactivate them.

















Well, now you have achieved the key and if you want to access your profile nor talk to your account, however, do not see, if Richard. Hmmmm, as I said above, it literally true, especially for those who only want to use Messenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post